Saturday, February 27, 2016

Avolition and Song Writing

Avolition and Song Writing
By Seth Tehan

Life can only get better,
This is just a means to an end.
One day I will find my home,
Yet I have no idea when.

There are one thousand things I miss,
And one thousand things I don’t.
I suppose for now,
This is the middle of the road.

I try to play for keeps,
Which can be a limitless, lightless black hole.
One day I hope to be conquered,
The missing like will complete my soul.

The tears of victory will flow from my bloodshot eyes,
And nothing has been in vein,
And there is nothing I despise.

But I don’t have all the time in the world,
And my disease is built to kill.

The Pen is my shovel,
The Paper is my ground.

Start Digging.

Write the words,
And the Music Will come.

Hear the Sound.

Flow from the Unknown.






No comments:

Post a Comment